This is a warning about purchasing a $9.95 intro language course.

Save yourself a headache and go elsewhere or to the library.

I do not recommend any dealings with this company. I ended up frustrated and out significant money after finally talking with Stephanie in the Philadelphia office. She would not allow me to talk with anyone else for appropriate resolution. My guess is that she gets to keep whatever funds will not be returned to me.

Beware!

You don't realize you will continue to be sent product you did not want, told them not to send, and be charged along the way. 128 per month that they don't want to then refund.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pimsleur Approach. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pimsleur Approach to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was auto billing for unwanted product. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pimsleur Approach language learning course for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pimsleur Approach?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1054560

DO NOT BUY THE PIMSLEUR APPROACH PROGRAM!!!

IT IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!

They sell you an "introductory offer" for $9.99 then continue to send you cd's totaling a $1000. When you tell them to stop after the first unwanted shipment they tell you they will but continue to send more and continue to charge your card. DO NOT GET TAKEN BUY THIS SCAM!!!